Weight management is one the most often requested wellness goals, but its also the most often miss understood. Weight management can be effected by my conditions in our bodies and many habits in our lifestyle. Our providers have help 100s of people reach and maintain their weight management goals. If you are ready to make a lasting change, this is the program for you. Dr. Cooper will perform a thorough analysis to identify factors that may be helping you and factors that are complicating your journey. Dr. Cooper will then create an in-depth action plan to maximize your results.
Weight Management and Fat Loss is most successful when tailored to the individual. Dr. Cooper creates comprehensive plans to help you meet and maintain your target. A Good Weight management program should meet the following benefits:
Safe and successful weight-loss programs should include
- behavioral treatment, also called lifestyle counseling, that can teach you how to develop and stick with healthier eating and physical activity habits—for example, keeping food and activity records or journals
- information about getting enough sleep, managing stress, and the benefits and drawbacks of weight-loss medicines
- ongoing feedback, monitoring, and support throughout the program, either in person, by phone, online, or through a combination of these approaches
- slow and steady weight-loss goals—usually 1 to 2 pounds per week (though weight loss may be faster at the start of a program)
- a plan for keeping the weight off, including goal setting, self-checks such as keeping a food journal, and counseling support
The most successful weight-loss programs provide 14 sessions or more of behavioral treatment over at least 6 months—and are led by trained staff.